Friday, December 20, 2013

[Lolita Blog Carnival] A Peek Inside Your Closet


This week's Lolita Blog Carnival topic was the perfect excuse to finally post pictures of my wardrobe. I feel very fortunate to have so many beautiful items in my wardrobe. I've been compiling my collection for the last five years, and this is the first time I shared it. I'll post links to all my favorite shops at the end of my post so you lovelies can fill your closet with cute things too!



My outerwear. The jacket is offbrand and the umbrella is from Angelic Pretty.

Blouses and a bolero. The Pink and white blouse are from Angelic Pretty, and the black blouse and bolero are from Bodyline.

Sweet Jam, Whip Show Case, Whip Magic and Little Bear's Cafe jumperskirts

Jewelry Jelly and Chess Chocolate

Dream Doll and Sailor Polka Dot

Merry Making in the Ghost Town, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Vampire Requiem and offbrand high waist black skirt.

Cherry Berry Bunny, Day Dream Carnival, and Carousel Ponies

My modest purse collection from BTSSB and Angelic Pretty

Headbows, barettes, and a veiled headdress

My socks and tights collection

I don't have very many shoes.

A few of my favorite accessories.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my closet, lovelies! ☆彡

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'

Links to my favorite shops:

★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'゜☆。.:*:・'゜★。、:*:。.:*:・'

Please check out the wonderful wardrobes of my fellow LBC bloggers!


3 comments: