Monday, December 9, 2013

[Fashion] Day Dream Photo Shoot

I've recently become affiliated with Con Questers, a group of geeky, cosplay girls that was formed by the former core members Seattle Geeky Girls. Every so often they have a photo shoot open to all members, and the last one was held at the beautiful historic Everette Theater. It was definitely an interesting experience. None of the members I knew were at this particular event which could have been a show stopper right there for an introvert like myself. Fortunately my besty Aziza of Peabody Tailoring was able to accompany me, and both of us go some great photos!


Photo by Michael Schreiner

Photo by Mark Shervey

Photo by Mark Shervey

Aziza as Fran and I posing like we're at cosplay prom
I was really glad to be able to use my Himecastle wig in a photo shoot, as well as showcase my lovely Day Dream Carnival set. All of the members that I interacted with that day were super nice, fun, and full of energy. I am definitely looking forward to the next gathering.

Thanks for reading, lovelies!
☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment