Friday, December 27, 2013

[30 Day Challenge] Day 8 - 10 Songs That Inspire You For Lolita


I'm getting around to today's entry for the 30 Day Challenge a bit late, but it's a fun one! I really enjoy music and my iTunes library is full of many different sounds. Some of the songs to follow might surprise you in how they inspire me in lolita.



 Lolitawork Libretto ~storytelling by solita~ by Kanon Wakeshima

VII by Akiko Shikata

 Playthings by Cindergarden

 Juliet by Emilie Autumn

 Lonely Hearts Club by Marina and The Diamonds

 I'll Protect You by Jacob Sparrow

 First of The year (Equinox) by Skrillex

 Donatella by Lady Gaga

 Cursive Eve by I:Scintilla

 Royals (lazerdisk remmix) by Lords


Music has always been a major factor of my life. It inspires me in my art, how I dress, and my attitude. What are some of your favorite artists?

Thanks for reading, lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment