Monday, December 23, 2013

[30 Day Challenge] Day 4 - 10 Different Kinds of Food You Like

Days topic for the 30 Day Lolita Challenge is "10 different kinds of food you like". I'm not too sure how this is related to lolita, considering I'm not like "Kamikaze Girls" heroin Momoko and eat only sweet things.



I love french fries! They are my favorite food of all time.

 Korean BBQ. I love all the little side dishes that are served with it.

Sushi. Sushi is one of the foods that I can eat until I'm full and keep eatting.

Froyo (frozen yogurt). My boyfriend and I go to froyo at least once a week and we just love the toppings!

Fried rice. I love fried rice almost as much as I love french fries. Pork fried rice is my favorite.

Chicken strips. My favorite thing to dip them in is honey mustard.

Cheeseburgers. I have diet restrictions that include red meat and dairy products, but every now and then I just crave a McDonald's cheeseburger.

 Harbo gummy candies.

 Pancakes are my all time favorite breakfast food.

 Pizza! My favorite kinds are supremes, pepperoni and cheese.


Well, that was painless! Writing this made me hungry. What are some of your favorite foods?


No comments:

Post a Comment