Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[30 Day Challenge] Day 6 - 10 Things You Can't Live Without In Lolita


 Let me just start off by saying, happy holidays lovelies!!! 

"10 things you can't live without in lolita" is today's topic for the 30 Day Lolita Challenge. This might end up be another one of those entries that is just a list (what's up with all these "10 things" anyway?).


 Petticoats! I cannot stress enough how important I feel petticoats are. I don't use them in many of my casual coordinates, but I firmly believe that a petticoat completes the look of any lolita coordinate.

 Socks, or any type of leg wear really.

 Wigs! My hair is very fine and no matter how much I tease or curl it my hair won't stay in place. Wigs not only allow me to have a different color but also in different styles.

 Makeup. This is actually something I can't live without normally, but tastefully matching my makeup to my co-ord is one of my favorite things to do in lolita.

 This going to sound incredibly self serving, but I cannot live without photo shoots of my lolita.

 Shoes, especially a sensible pair like Angelic Pretty's Tea Party flats.

 Earrings. I like a lot of accessories for lolita, but I think one of the most over looked accessory is the earring. I think it is the most over looked because wigs usually cover the ears.

 Cute artwork. Some of my favorite lolita artists are Mitsukaze Mihara and Imai Kira.

 I really try to wear my contacts when I wear lolita. My perscription is so strong that my eyes appear very small when I wear my glasses. Also, because of the strength of my lenses plus a stigmatism I cannot wear circle or color lenses. I have large eyes naturally and wearing my contacts and the right makeup tricks make them large and cute for lolita.

 Ever since I discovered lolita, I can't imagine my life without it. So, at risk of sounding super lame I cannot live without lolita!


I'm really hoping that this is the last of the "10 things" prompts. Not like I'm having fun, but sometimes coming up with lists for things you love is hard, ha ha!

I hope you lovelies had a wonderful and safe holiday! ☆彡


No comments:

Post a Comment