Thursday, August 8, 2013

[Review] HimeCastle Wig

I first came upon HimeCastle after being disappointed that the wig I was so desperately saving up for from Gothic and Lolita Wigs became out of stock. As a creature of habit it is sometimes difficult for me to try something new, especially after I've built a reliable relationship with company that makes an item I use so often. However the cheery smiles and bright eyes of the gyaru models quickly stole my heart and I began shopping like a long time patron.

[What I bought]: Matted Long Princess Curly Wig

[Shipping & Price]: The wig was marked down 54% from the original price tag. The only shipping option was USPS priority mail, and they included $50 insurance with tracking. I received the wig nearly a week after I ordered it, but I am sure I would have gotten it sooner had I not ordered over the weekend.



[Wig quality]: Like all my wigs, I brushed it straight out of the bag. The curls are very soft and supple, and very little fibers came out during brushing. The color is a delicious chocolate brown that looks very natural; just like in the stock photo! The wig is light and isn't too thick despite the curls, but there is full coverage and no gaps in the wefts.




[Overall]: 10/10
I'm in love! This beautiful wig is going to become a regular attendee to photo shoots and conventions.

HimeCastle sells more than just wigs and I am sure I will be spending a good amount of my shopaholic binges on adorable site. Which ultimately means more reviews!

Thanks for reading, lovelies! ☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment